Celebrate this international day of giving with the Mental Health Association of Rhode Island and donate to help support our critical advocacy work. We owe much of our organization’s success to supporters like you, who help us spread the word about the need to:
- reduce the stigma of mental illness
- increase access to mental health services
- require compliance with mental health parity laws
- improve the mental health system of care
- promote mental health
- prevent mental illness
- ensure that all those who need mental health care receive the quality and quantity of treatment that meets their needs in a timely, respectful fashion.
It’s #GivingTuesday. The day to show the world how you give back. Join the movement and help spread the word about the great advocacy work performed by the Mental Health Association of Rhode Island.
Any amount is greatly appreciated.
MHARI is a Section 501(c)3 nonprofit and your gift may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes.